A collection of helpful articles, research, and videos about working with kids or using comic books and graphic novels with children.
- Don’t be afraid to let children read graphic novels. They’re real books. Karen MacPherson, librarian, Washington Post
- Exploring Literary Devices in Graphic Novels Ashley K. Dallacqua, Language Arts Volume 89 Number 6, July 202
- Let’s Get Graphic: Meeting the Needs of Today’s Readers and Writers Through Graphic Novels Susan Luft, ELA coordinator, International Literacy Association
- Carousel 012: Thumbnails Jesse Hamm shares his advice thumbnailing a page.
- Reading Graphically: Examining the Effects of Graphic Novels on the Reading Comprehension of High School Students Dr. Michael P. Cook, Clemson University
- Reading Process Comparison between Graphic Novel and Traditional Novels Emily M Maniace, The College at Brockport: SUNY
- Why Comics? Tracey Edmunds, M.A. Ed